- 2,736 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Various random issues after Search update................... I think
Lately, I have had random problems with my Nexus 5. Have not installed any new apps. Have had the following issues show up once or twice:
1.) Auto reboot when trying to shut down (twice).
2.) Notification to choose a keyboard (twice). Of course when I do that is is already chosen. Have to reboot to get the keyboard to show up in apps.
3.) While trying to multitask between Play Music and Gmail I get "maps had to shut down. Report?" (twice)
4.) Notification to update Google Play services. Brings me to the app in the store with the option to uninstall or open, not update.
I force closed Google Search and uninstalled the updates and then updated again last night. (Had to re-setup my home screen and widgets after that.) No problems since but not really sure if that was the issue.
Anyone else having similar issues?
- 02-14-2014, 01:06 PM #3
Re: Various random issues after Search update................... I think
I've had #4 but that's on at least 2 different versions of Android it happens with.
I've had a few quirks but not the other ones you mentioned. I can't remember them offhand though
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-14-2014, 02:58 PM #4
- By kittensceilidh in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2014, 09:03 PM
- By Sonny1967 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:24 PM
- By mgftp in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:29 PM
- By jsting76 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:34 PM
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:52 PM