Hi everyone!
    Nexus battery's become pretty sloppy out of nowhere, I've tried all the techniques to get my battery back up, but nothing... I want to reset my nexus back to factory because I've put a load of rubbish on here that I really don't need that showed it down. What o want to know is what will happen if I factory reset? And how do I do it through TWRP? I wanna completely clean my phone back to scratch, except from my ROM, Kernel and TWRP... I know how to back up my app data so that's not a problem... Will it delete my internal storage because that's one thing I don't want to happen... Any help is appreciated thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    02-15-2014 06:59 AM
    Hi everyone!
    Nexus battery's become pretty sloppy out of nowhere, I've tried all the techniques to get my battery back up, but nothing... I want to reset my nexus back to factory because I've put a load of rubbish on here that I really don't need that showed it down. What o want to know is what will happen if I factory reset? And how do I do it through TWRP? I wanna completely clean my phone back to scratch, except from my ROM, Kernel and TWRP... I know how to back up my app data so that's not a problem... Will it delete my internal storage because that's one thing I don't want to happen... Any help is appreciated thanks!

A factory reset will wipe all of you data. Pics, apps, music, settings or anything that you downloaded onto it.
    If you go into TWRP, you can go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > and select Data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. It does exactly the same as a factory reset
    You won't lose your ROM, kernel or TWRP

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    02-15-2014 08:45 AM
    A factory reset will keep your ROM, kernel, and custom recovery.

Just did that Thursday night for the same reason.

02-15-2014 12:45 PM