SOLVED: Slide lock never appearing
RESOLVED: I've solved this problem by realizing that I messed myself up. I have the No Lock app it turns out that it was somehow set so locking was disabled. Re-enabling locking fixed this problem and solved my hours of wasted time.
I have a rooted Nexus 5 with GravityBox installed and the franco kernel.
It seems that somehow, the slide lock is no longer working (it was). Not sure what might have caused it.
For now, when I power the phone screen off or let it sit/sleep for ages, when I turn it on, the screen lock never shows up and it just goes to the last screen it was on. Any suggestions?
Last edited by aagha; 02-17-2014 at 10:05 PM.
- 02-18-2014, 05:38 PM #2
Re: SOLVED: Slide lock never appearing
Thanks for posting the solution.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By richtd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
- By Calibraxis in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:45 PM
- By lbabus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Hassan Ur Rehman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:22 AM
- By jhmac77 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 07:56 PM