antivirus notification download popup - drives me crazy

Aurashku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
hello.
i need help.
everytime i connect to a wireless network a popup notification appears and it is driving me crazy. on the most apps i unchecked the "show notifications" box and this popup still appears.
if i click yes it opens chrome windows and redirects me to ilovemobi.com .
how can i find out which app is responsible for this notification so i can delete it ? it drives me crazy
i posted a printscreen

thank you for helping me :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-22-10-51-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-22-10-51-19.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 32

retsaw

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
To make a pop-up like that it will need to have permission to draw over other apps. You can install an app called Permissions and it will list which apps have which permissions, open this app and scroll through the list until you get to the "draw over other apps" permission, this should be just over half way down the list and be one of the ones in orange text, click on that to see which apps have this permission and it will probably be one of those causing the pop-up.

Posted via Android Central App

Aurashku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much. I have a smaller app list now :)

I have another question: if i untick the "show notifications box" this will all end or do i need to uninstall the app?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thank you very much. I have a smaller app list now :)

I have another question: if i untick the "show notifications box" this will all end or do i need to uninstall the app?

I suspect you'll need to remove the app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Aurashku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for helping me. It was "memo" app :). I removed it and now it's all fine. Well almost. The auto dot when pressing double space won't work but now i got used to it.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
The auto dot when pressing double space won't work but now i got used to it.

Assuming you are using the google keyboard, go to settings --> language&input. Click on the settings button next to google keyboard, scroll down to the bottom and tap on "advanced settings". Check "Double-space period"
If you are using a different keyboard, look thru' the settings for that keyboard app.

Aurashku

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes standard keyboard but that check doesn't do anything on my phone :(
I tried restarting after checking the box, anither restart after unchecking and again check and nothing. I don.t know what to do and that's why i have to get used to it.
I have the phone a week now and i've updated to 4.2.2 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21