Hey there everyone, I have a (hopefully) quick question about the Nexus 5.
I'm going to Israel next week and am going to be getting a local SIM card for the time I'm there. The carrier in Israel is prompting me to make sure I call my carrier and get my device unlocked for use overseas. Now I bought my Nexus5 from GooglePlay, though I use it on Tmobile. Do I have to call anyone to do anything here or is it unlocked out of the box since it was directly from the manufacturer?
- 02-24-2014, 03:10 PM #2
- By skullfreak in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:45 AM
- By Puddin454420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:00 PM
- By troysyx in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Shane Macdougall in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Niallee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 11:45 AM