- 41 Posts
"OK Google..Call Bob Schmedlap on mobile" "Sorry, no phone number listed."
Is Google voice dialing having issues? This just started after months of successful dialing from the same contacts list. "OK Google..Call Bob Schmedlap on mobile" "Sorry, no phone number listed." Then it shows the contact with a chance to edit it. I select the option and there are all the numbers in the correct place! But, if I just say: "OK Google, call Bob Schmedlap" it will respond: "Would you like to call home. mobile or business?" Has this been happening to anyone else? Is there a fix?
- 02-25-2014, 03:32 PM #2
- 02-25-2014, 05:13 PM #3
Re: "OK Google..Call Bob Schmedlap on mobile" "Sorry, no phone number listed."
I have the same issue.Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- 03-04-2014, 07:45 AM #5
- By Angelindisguise21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:05 PM
- By PhishShticks in forum T-MobileReplies: 17Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:18 PM
- By Joe Ziemba in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:59 PM
- By Walter Guevara in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:59 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:44 PM