Anytime I try to take a screenshot, nothing happens and a few seconds later, I'm prompted to submit a bug report with a screenshot taken a few seconds after I tried. Anyone else having this issue?
    02-26-2014 02:38 PM
    Are you pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously? Sounds like you are pressing the button combo that captures, well, a bug report. Pressing up, down, and volume will initiate the bug report capture if you have USB debugging turned on in the developer options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    02-26-2014 08:55 PM
    Are you pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously? Sounds like you are pressing the button combo that captures, well, a bug report. Pressing up, down, and volume will initiate the bug report capture if you have USB debugging turned on in the developer options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Figured it out. Being accustomed to just a quick press of the button combo on other phones, I didn't hold the pwr + vol dn combo for much longer than a split second. Also, I was messing the combo up and doing a bug report capture. So, holding pwr + vol dn for at least a second does a screen capture. Thanks for the help!
    gadgetgirl3 likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:46 AM