[Rooted] Stock ROM Screenshot Problems

black_lion

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Anytime I try to take a screenshot, nothing happens and a few seconds later, I'm prompted to submit a bug report with a screenshot taken a few seconds after I tried. Anyone else having this issue?

gadgetgirl3

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Are you pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously? Sounds like you are pressing the button combo that captures, well, a bug report. Pressing up, down, and volume will initiate the bug report capture if you have USB debugging turned on in the developer options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

black_lion

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Are you pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously? Sounds like you are pressing the button combo that captures, well, a bug report. Pressing up, down, and volume will initiate the bug report capture if you have USB debugging turned on in the developer options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Figured it out. Being accustomed to just a quick press of the button combo on other phones, I didn't hold the pwr + vol dn combo for much longer than a split second. Also, I was messing the combo up and doing a bug report capture. So, holding pwr + vol dn for at least a second does a screen capture. Thanks for the help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463