Setting up multiple email accounts
After my first day with the Nexus 5 all I have are nice things to say about the phone, except for the email setup, it is driving me crazy.
I have 4 accounts, two exchange ones from school, one outlook, and a gmail. I am trying to put them all under the same app (both gmail or the regular email) but it won't let me do the exchange one and the gmail, I don't see an option to add another account. This is a huge problem to me, can anybody help me out?
- 03-01-2014, 12:59 AM #2
Re: Setting up multiple email accounts
- 03-01-2014, 09:18 PM #4
- 03-02-2014, 02:09 PM #6
- By jabo75 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2016, 03:00 AM
- By Santiago Pedraza in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:27 AM
- By ddhockey in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:55 PM
- By Troneas in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:27 PM
- By handyd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:23 PM