My Nexus 5 is totally stock, ive noticed a lot recently (may have been happening a while) tat quite often when i ve not picked up the phone for a bit ie busy at work . That quite often the signal indicator (when you two finger pull down) shows red then suddenly will start to turn white.
    All of a sudden ill start to get a load of emails through. Its getting quite frustrating now as i have to keep checking my phone to make sure its white and connected to the google servers.
    Does anyone have a solution to this?
    03-01-2014 03:09 AM
    Check threads on wifi connection problems here and indicators turning orange. Also thread on Google product support forums. Bottom line this is a problem hitting a good many of us at different times. No answer from Google other than some suggestions regarding avoiding poor wifi connections in settings, restarting router, etc. A Google employee named Paul on Google product support has offered up some suggestions to address issue. For some, there has been a positive resolution. For others the problem persists. Others of us feel it is something Google should fix with an update. Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App
    03-01-2014 06:43 AM
    thanks for that looks like ill be waiting for a fix, wifi seems ok its just the cell network i have the issue with.
    03-01-2014 08:46 AM
    are you on WiFi or Cellular?
    If Cellular are you on T-Mobile?
    If you are on Cellular Data and T-Mobile go into your APN, find your ipV6 and change it to ipV4.
    I noticed with my Note 3 and HTC One i was having some connectivity issues after the unit had been on Cellular for a while. They have Both 4 and 6 enabled. When i changed it to 4 only i no longer had issues.
    If your on WiFi then my advice is not going to help. LOL
    03-01-2014 03:34 PM