Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By still1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

Default Folders in Google Photos

I think with the latest Google+ Update, it modified the Photos app. Now my only option is to display all photos grouped together whereas before, you could sort by Camera photos, and then look into your different folders. Can anybody confirm? I don't find this useful at all, and really don't want to go back to using the Gallery app.

Default Re: Folders in Google Photos

Quote Originally Posted by RG129 View Post
    I think with the latest Google+ Update, it modified the Photos app. Now my only option is to display all photos grouped together whereas before, you could sort by Camera photos, and then look into your different folders. Can anybody confirm? I don't find this useful at all, and really don't want to go back to using the Gallery app.
    folders are now on the left menu(hamburger menu ie 3 lines) swipe from left and scroll down to see folders
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
    Thanked by:
    RG129 
    krifor03 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    folders are now on the left menu(hamburger menu ie 3 lines) swipe from left and scroll down to see folders
    Now that I've found the folders, I've noticed that it's not listing all my folders containing photos! It's only showing about 6 or so folders even though I've sorted photos into like 10+ folders. I tried restarting the phone and the app still isn't finding and loading all folders. Does anybody else have this problem?

I'm having the same issue where only about 5 folders are showing in the list. I've got over 15 folders that the gallery app finds & displays correctly.

My mobile isn't a Nexus 5 however, it's a Moto G. But, this looks like it's an issue with the app, rather than a specific mobile.