- 259 Posts
Google voice and gmail questions
First how do I delete all messages (text and voice) from Google voice? I see how to delete individual messages but is there a way to delete all?
Also, how do I mark all emails as read in the gmail app? This is driving me nuts. It was very apparent on my iPhone. I keep having to go in an open each email individually to mark as read.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-04-2014, 06:41 PM #2
Re: Google voice and gmail questions
I know it sucks, but for Google Voice, if you go to the Google Voice website, you can delete up to 10 messages at a time. I have found no way to delete all messages.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By GadgetMomma in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 04-02-2015, 08:45 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:18 AM
- By anthony2558 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:19 PM
- By Tommo15 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:28 AM
- By LMurphy1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:21 AM