Need help deciding on phones!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Those cameras are not better by a hair...the difference will be dramatic and obvious IMO.

I agree. But that is not the difference that will be dramatic. Speed and display quality will be almost the same.

The waterproofing is a big deal IMO, as is SD support.

Water resistance or waterproofing?

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
So do I, but a lot of rumors say that Google is ending the Nexus line this year. That does not mean we will not still have Nexus-like devices, just that they may not be Google-produced phones.

I despise Sense. I had the HTC Rezound for almost 2 years...I went to great lengths to try to cleanse my phone of Sense, but it persisted like a drug resistant virus. I hate Touchwiz even worse, and for all the same reasons.

In HTC's defense, they have been gradually reducing the visibility of Sense. But that is like saying "We've been gradually reducing the amount of Feces in your chili...our new 2014 chili has the least amount of feces in it ever". They need to just go vanilla android IMO. GPEs are the next best thing though.

We'll see. We already know for sure that the S5 will have a removable battery and water proofing...The new HTC may not have either.

There are also rumors of it being made also, who knows lets wait and see