problem YouTube app
I have one question.
Is it normal on the YouTube app to have always the icon on?? On the upper right off the screen. It is so annoying when you are watching a video in full screen. Is there an option to turn it off??
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-06-2014, 10:17 AM #2
- 03-06-2014, 12:07 PM #3
Re: problem YouTube app
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure it isn't actually part of the video? Some sites "brand" their videos by putting a logo in one of the corners. In full screen mode while using the YouTube app, the Notification Bar should not be visible.
- 03-06-2014, 02:01 PM #5
- By Younes Hicham in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 20Last Post: 10-06-2014, 01:22 AM
- By majo33 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:34 AM
- By Rinzukii in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:31 PM
- By marktika in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:29 PM
- By CarlosSW in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:40 AM