- 13 Posts
Nexus 5: Adding words to the dictionary
So everytime I type "****" or "*******" (Ive intentional misspelt them here so that the words are visible. Im sure you know the real spellings), there's no option to save the word. In case I misspell either of them, i've to re-type the entire word to make it right and there's no option to save the word hence. This happens a lot and is becoming a pain. I've notices it's the same with all other slangs, abuses.
(Post edited by mod to conform with community guidelines on inappropriate language)
- 03-06-2014, 02:01 PM #2
Re: Adding words to the dictionary
I use SwiftKey and if you type a word that you want to add you have to type it how you want and before continuing tap on the world in the bar above.. Do it 2 or 3 times and it will save.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 03-06-2014, 02:32 PM #3
- By Triago in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 51Last Post: 06-06-2016, 09:43 PM
- By Chad H in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:44 AM
- By rewegate in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:00 PM
- By Jolsba in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:54 PM
- By paulg777 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:30 PM