Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5: while using speakerphone, screen goes to sleep and it wont wake up

so the way i have my n5 setup, i can end the call with the power button. yesterday i used my speakerphone while speaking to an att rep and the screen turned off/went to sleep. no matter what i do, the screen does not come back on. when i push the power button, it hangs up the call. the volume button doesn't do anything but change volume and touching the screen to wake up does work either.

am i missing something? is something wrong with my phone/screen? or is this the norm and they'll eventually fix the problem?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-06-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Default Re: while using speakerphone, screen goes to sleep and it wont wake up

You just learnt a very important lesson about why using power button to hang up the phone call is a very bad idea. Power button is the only button to wake up the screen. No other buttons can do that.