Nexus 5: while using speakerphone, screen goes to sleep and it wont wake up
so the way i have my n5 setup, i can end the call with the power button. yesterday i used my speakerphone while speaking to an att rep and the screen turned off/went to sleep. no matter what i do, the screen does not come back on. when i push the power button, it hangs up the call. the volume button doesn't do anything but change volume and touching the screen to wake up does work either.
am i missing something? is something wrong with my phone/screen? or is this the norm and they'll eventually fix the problem?
- 03-06-2014, 08:47 PM #2
Re: while using speakerphone, screen goes to sleep and it wont wake up
You just learnt a very important lesson about why using power button to hang up the phone call is a very bad idea. Power button is the only button to wake up the screen. No other buttons can do that.
- By Cody 1 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:53 PM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:56 PM
- By monicakm in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:13 PM
- By vrp13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:17 PM
- By JoeyyNY in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:47 PM