- 381 Posts
- 4.1.2 stock JB
Nexus 5: Miss notifications on Wi-Fi while asleep!
I've noticed lately that Nexus 5 won't notify emails while being asleep on wifi. Does anybody get this?
It seems like n5 drops wifi connection after being asleep for a while.. Because like for example i have to run Skype all the time and the phone is asleep and on wifi i wake it up Skype status icon appears Offline and after 5 seconds being awake the status icon turn Online. At first i though it was Skype's bug but it seems like it affects the whole OS.
- 03-07-2014, 12:04 PM #2
- 03-07-2014, 01:51 PM #3
Re: Miss notifications on Wi-Fi while asleep!
Go to Settings>Wi-Fi, tap Menu, then Advanced, and see how things go if you uncheck "Wi-Fi optimization."
Also, on that same menu screen, are you sure "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" is set to "Always"?
- 03-07-2014, 07:12 PM #4
- 03-08-2014, 04:09 AM #5
- 03-08-2014, 12:25 PM #6
- By pastlelpink in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2016, 12:04 PM
- By johnabenna in forum HTC One M7Replies: 24Last Post: 02-20-2016, 12:26 AM
- By korab84 in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:41 PM
- By eds817 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Boris_yo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:44 AM