- 71 Posts
Nexus 5: weird "tapping" sound when on phone ??
i got my N5 since 2 months (and love it), but i got this weird sound coming almoste every time i phone...
it's hard to describe but, most of the time, it consists of 3 small quick "knocking" sounds... it happens like 1 min after the call begins, and happens mostly one time (one serie of 3 knock knock knock)...
am i the only one?
thanks a lot
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-08-2014 at 02:52 PM.
- 03-07-2014, 10:26 AM #2
Re: weird "tapping" sound when on phone ??
Must be the NSA listening in
- 3 knocks "Get senior analysts involved - this person is super-scary"
- 2 knocks "Stop recording - this can be ignored"
- 1 knock "Oops - didn't realize the mic was on"
hey - somebody at the door? Hang on... brb...
WTH???? WHO ARE YOU GUYS? Whoa!!! <voice fading>
Sorry - I have no clue. This hasn't happened on my phone calls.
- 03-08-2014, 01:51 PM #3
- By Tyler Durden in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:53 PM
- By Witten82 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:08 PM
- By skyrockett in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2014, 03:14 PM
- By asxch in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:19 AM
- By Boris_yo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 03:44 AM