Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5 Models

FYI,

I was one of the very first people who complained about the "rattling" power button - which I had promptly replaced by Google with what i THOUGHT was the updated version. However, I just ordered a new version, only to discover that what I had thought was the updated version wasn't (compared the speaker phone holes to tell). The first time Google sent me the new one, it had a terrible flickering screen issue. Got this final new one a few days later, and all is well. I'm only making this thread to note that whatever the LATEST version is, the camera is MUCH faster for some reason on HDR+ - and yes, I was on 4.4.2 on both phones.

Was there an update made to the hardware of the camera recently?

Default Re: Nexus 5 Models

I thought it was only the casing of the phone that changed.. Not the hardware.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I just got a new Nexus 5 via RMA. Original one bought in November. I don't notice any difference at all with the speaker holes or buttons. My new one has a lovely **** yellow screen though. Hopefully next one isn't strike three.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBroccoli View Post
    I just got a new Nexus 5 via RMA. Original one bought in November. I don't notice any difference at all with the speaker holes or buttons. My new one has a lovely **** yellow screen though. Hopefully next one isn't strike three.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3503594

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk