photo editing apps

krifor03

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone using snapseed AND has the NEW Photo app? I was looking through the editing capabilities and it's the same as snapseed minus tilt shift (which I never really figured out how to use well). So can anyone tell me the point in having snapseed still? Maybe if you had a android device that didn't use the native photo app?

Nexus 5 4.4.2
Got sideload?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Huh... I did not know the photos app had that. I guess it's still a good option for those of us who don't like the new photos app and stick to using the old gallery. Also an option for people who don't have "Photos"

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

krifor03

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Huh... I did not know the photos app had that. I guess it's still a good option for those of us who don't like the new photos app and stick to using the old gallery. Also an option for people who don't have "Photos"

Yeah it sure does, interface is basically identical, colors and placement of some of the editing choices are different. Which is why I said WTF Mate?

Nexus 5 4.4.2
Got sideload?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it sure does, interface is basically identical, colors and placement of some of the editing choices are different. Which is why I said WTF Mate?

Nexus 5 4.4.2
Got sideload?

Then I guess it's a good thing that they're baked in now :)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Then I guess it's a good thing that they're baked in now :)

Yup. Not sure when that took place, but the implementation on photo editing is essentially the same. I still like Snapseed look and feel. But it's definitely nice to see this type of feature baked into the Photo App.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante