Hangouts & Data
I've started using hangouts a lot more then standard SMS. But I was wondering is it data friendly? I use AT&T Go Plan with 2GB. Does it use enough to worry about for my monthly limit?
Also, can a hangout message be sent to a non hangout user via as a normal SMS?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-08-2014, 02:23 PM #2
- 496 Posts
- 03-08-2014, 03:35 PM #4
- 03-08-2014, 09:05 PM #5
Re: Hangouts & Data
I agree. You won't need to worry about data useage by sending text. If it's a concern, use a data monitoring app to see how much data Hangouts is using.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By tdawg00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:07 PM
- By elfuego in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:53 AM
- By Spiderlady6020 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Spiderlady6020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Tbone2299 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:21 AM