Will Google make more of RED Nexus 5?

George Jenkinson

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

For the last week or so, I've been watching the Google Play store (sadly missed the Carphone Warehouse bonanza) for a red Nexus 5. The store is out of stock and this is reminiscent of the Nexus 4 sell off.

Does anyone know whether there will be more made, or was it limited edition only?

George Jenkinson

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I had thought of this and this will be plan B! However, I prefer to have the red beneath with a contrasting cover over the top that allows flashes of colour through... Also, if I don't want to use a cover, I'd prefer a red phone...

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why the color matters, just get a black N5 and put it in any color TPU skin you want..

I don't like tpu skins and would of waited for the red nexus 5 to be back in Stock if i didn't buy it at release. At least where I am Google play store says they will have stock of both sizes of the red one on March 21st

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Denisas

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Few-three weeks ago was ready to pull the trigger, like design of red nexus 5, but suddenly its "We are out of stock. Please check back soon." for quit long time... Hope it coming back soon. PS: I'm from UK

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon