Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook

After I put the phone on Art Facebook won't up date unless I close the app and opened. It just saying refreshing. I let it sit for 5minutes and nothing, completely close the app, open the app there you go update. By the way I am talking about the news feed.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Facebook

Yeah, I've been noticing this as well, but I wasn't sure if it was my home wi-fi signal, or just Facebook being kind of a lousy app.

I kind of experience the same issue. Just not exactly. I find that Facebook runs crappy on all mobile platforms. I recently had an iPhone and the app for iOS was just as crappy. The Facebook app for Android ART or Dalvik performed horribly either way. It is what it is I guess. I find that Facebook crushes my battery, at least I think it does anyways. I don't know what else could be running that would cause strenuous drain. I have a Nexus 5 btw running ART.

Posted via Android Central App

I thought it was because I Greeify'd it, not because of ART....hmmmm

Either way, I do notice this as well but only here and there. It does not happen every time I open Facebook. It doesn't bother me much to be honest, but I am sure will eventually fixed once ART is the standard.
    ~Keith

Nexus 5 - 4.4.2 (rooted) on T-Mobile
    Nexus 7 (2012)- 4.4.2 (rooted)

For what it's worth, I am on the latest Facebook beta, ART and am not experiencing theses problems. The beta is slightly better than the official version, but it does work.

Facebook-uploadfromtaptalk1394684537013.jpg

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3

I've been on ART the whole time and have never had this problem.