A few questions about Nexus 5
I consider buying Nexus 5, but I'l like to know a few things...
1. Can I set the recent-apps soft-key to show the settings when I hold it for a while?
2. Can I freely change the behaviour of the notification LED?
3. It there a way to connect N5 in the mass storage mode?
- 03-13-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 03-13-2014, 09:57 AM #3
Re: A few questions about Nexus 5
1. You would have to root and install Xposed Framework with Gravity Box module to do that.
2. Possibly again with Gravity Box or another module from Xposed, but from what I have seen, it working is hit and miss.
3. I don't think so. But, when connected to a PC, you can drag and drop files I think almost anywhere.
- By AldousSnow in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 03-15-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Lkoman in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:24 PM
- By chocochip9 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:46 PM
- By bonfire1983 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:44 PM