Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin Oates
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Official Nexus 5 Manual? First Things to Do?

I've convinced yet another person to buy a Nexus 5 (that makes five in addition to my own). She's never had a smart phone or an Android device, nor has anyone near her. I'd like to refer her to an official Nexus 5 manual, but as far as I can tell, there still isn't one. Has anyone found one? Also, it would be nice if I could point her to some kind of article/video showing some of the very first things people should do to set up the phone, familiarize themselves with it, and customize it. Any recommendations for that?

Default Re: Official Nexus 5 Manual? First Things to Do?

Quote Originally Posted by David Lessnau View Post
    I've convinced yet another person to buy a Nexus 5 (that makes five in addition to my own). She's never had a smart phone or an Android device, nor has anyone near her. I'd like to refer her to an official Nexus 5 manual, but as far as I can tell, there still isn't one. Has anyone found one? Also, it would be nice if I could point her to some kind of article/video showing some of the very first things people should do to set up the phone, familiarize themselves with it, and customize it. Any recommendations for that?
    found this link a while back - this might help regarding the user manual - Google Nexus 5 Manual / User Guide PDF Download - Nexus 5 Manual : Nexus 5 Manual PDF
    Thanked by:
    crxssi likes this.