- 83 Posts
screen happens to flicker at max brightness
i got this weird issue:
my screen is always at max brightness but sometimes, like once or twice a week, i see it "bounce" slightly to a "just a bit" brighter level. it happens only once, so it's not "flickering" but given it's set at max brightness i wonder why this is happening??
am i the only one?
thanks a lot
- 03-20-2014, 11:39 AM #2
Re: screen happens to flicker at max brightness
Hm.. I do know my Note 3 does a slight change in brightness when I first unlock it after awhile.. But that's it.
When does yours occur? On unlock or just whenever using it?
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By ScreenScribe in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:09 AM
- By Braini4c in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 03-23-2014, 06:06 PM
- By ofcourse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 03:38 AM
- By Imnutsnj in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Fraktal55 in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:01 AM