Gmail noticiation in status bar

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Somewhere along the way I lost the "Reply, Delete" and body of messages in my notification window(just have a single height notification). I've uninstalled anything notification related, and reset Gmail back to factory, but haven't had any luck. Any ideas besides factory reset?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Go into the account settings and you'll find the reply/delete/archive settings in there.

For me, the preview only shows up when there aren't any other notifications.

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
In Gmail? I don't see what you are talking about. Just a confirmation before deleting, archiving, etc.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Somewhere along the way I lost the "Reply, Delete" and body of messages in my notification window(just have a single height notification). I've uninstalled anything notification related, and reset Gmail back to factory, but haven't had any luck. Any ideas besides factory reset?

Along the lines of what joesworld said above--have you tried dragging down on the Gmail notification? That typically brings up the Reply or Delete options.

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Along the lines of what joesworld said above--have you tried dragging down on the Gmail notification? That typically brings up the Reply or Delete options.

That totally works. But I never get the expanded notification even if I have nothing else is my notification window. I definitely used to. But at least that helps, thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth, I don't get an expanded notification unless I drag down. I don't recall if I ever got expanded notifications by default for single messages, but I might not be remembering correctly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane