- 424 Posts
AT&T 5GB Data Broke
Using my Nexus 5 on business AT&T account with unlimited data. I hit 5GB and data has been frozen; No LTE/3G/2G network. Popped the SIM out and put it in a S4, data works fine on LTE and 3G. Anyone else hear about this problem with the Nexus?
Update: Looks like a restore resolved the lose signal, weird.
Last edited by majiklantrn; 03-21-2014 at 10:29 PM.
- 03-22-2014, 08:05 AM #2
- 03-22-2014, 02:00 PM #3
- 03-22-2014, 06:36 PM #4
- 03-22-2014, 07:19 PM #5
- By LeoRex in forum T-MobileReplies: 31Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:27 AM
- By thehatguy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 33Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:29 PM
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 46Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:15 PM
- By 21stNow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:36 PM
- By i6power in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:00 PM