Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't open a pic in Photosphere on Nexus 5 that I took last year on nexus 4

Title pretty much says it all. I have a Photosphere pic I took last year on my Nexus 4 that does not show the Photosphere icon to view in 360 on my Nexus 5. New Photosphere pics work fine. All I see on the old pic is a flat circle. Any ideas? This is in Gallery and Photos.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Default Re: Can't open a pic in Photosphere on Nexus 5 that I took last year on nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by jmartin View Post
    Title pretty much says it all. I have a Photosphere pic I took last year on my Nexus 4 that does not show the Photosphere icon to view in 360 on my Nexus 5. New Photosphere pics work fine. All I see on the old pic is a flat circle. Any ideas? This is in Gallery and Photos.
    i ran into a photosphere ealier this year with the nexus 5; after taking one & uploading the photosphere to a g+ group i belong to
    (street phography) the photo was a only a flattened warped thingy w/o the google doing it's magic to it on the fly..

curious, i googled *how to share android photosphere* which led me to -

How to share your Google photo spheres with ‘Views’

ofcourse i find, navigating to this " view " asks for another log in, even though i was logged in the g+ already..
    i uploaded my phosphere in maps, to be processed in "view" then you get some comfirmation back in a few ..

try it with the photo from the nexus 4..

the eird part about my orginal photosphere is right this minute it's quite butchered in "views" now - https://www.google.com/maps/views/vi...IN0AAAGuqlln5Q

.. & now google is using my photosphere in "maps" - https://maps.google.com/?t=m&layer=c...bp=12,251,,0,0