Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mysilly
  • 3 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 2 Post By N4Newbie
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Time lapse app for Nexus 5?

I want to try some time lapse photography with my Nexus 5. I went to download Lapse It but noticed it's not compatible. Can you recommend a decent time lapse app that is compatible with this device?

Default Re: Time lapse app for Nexus 5?

You know that the N5's stock video camera has a time lapse option, right? Is it not adequate for what you want to do?

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, I didn't know that, still learning Android. Just came from iPhone so not up to speed with everything yet.
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    22,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by mysilly View Post
    Thanks, I didn't know that, still learning Android. Just came from iPhone so not up to speed with everything yet.
    If it makes you feel better, I have a N5, and I didn't know the phone had that option...Lol

Everyone learns something, but I don't take many pictures at all, so camera features are among the last thing I look at in a device.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    srkmagnus, B. Diddy and mysilly like this.

You might also want to take a look at Camera Zoom FX in the Play Store. It has several time lapse and burst mode features.
    Thanked by:
    srkmagnus and B. Diddy like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    You might also want to take a look at Camera Zoom FX in the Play Store. It has several time lapse and burst mode features.
    Thanks looks like a nice app, just bought that one. I've been going through the All About Android podcast show notes and I've installed a ton of apps. My wife's not going to be happy...