Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default problem with getting out from app

I use playerpro music player and until now everytime that i open the app its recognize all my new song and i can play them. Something happend and now the app dont refresh herself and i need to restart my nexus fot refresh the app...
    Someone know how i can do that the app will refresh when i open it or what the best way to refresh app..

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,460 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: problem with getting out from app

Quote Originally Posted by ntamim2006 View Post
    I use playerpro music player and until now everytime that i open the app its recognize all my new song and i can play them. Something happend and now the app dont refresh herself and i need to restart my nexus fot refresh the app...
    Someone know how i can do that the app will refresh when i open it or what the best way to refresh app..

Posted via Android Central App
    If there are problems with the App open system settings > applications > app (open the app) then clear cache. If that doesn't work then uninstall the reinstalling might help fix your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: problem with getting out from app

May want to check the Nexus music indexing services as well. I had that problem back on Froyo on some phones where I had to kill and restart the phone's music app to get it to reindex music, as most apps use the same internal phone index.
    Nexus 5 on Sprint