How to reboot the Nexus 5?
I have an incredibly simple question and tried to look around but all I can come up with is other people having issues and wanting to hard reboot or just having random reboot issues.
Simply, all I want to know is how to reboot the phone! When I press the power button, I only have the option to Power Off. Maybe it's in a different place that I'm not looking? I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Best AnswerMar 25 2014 | 2:48 pm EDT
there is no "reboot" option.
you simply power off, then power it back on again.
- 03-25-2014, 02:48 PM #2
- 03-25-2014, 02:57 PM #3
- 03-25-2014, 03:18 PM #5
- 03-25-2014, 03:50 PM #6
- 03-25-2014, 05:26 PM #7
- 03-29-2014, 02:43 PM #9
- 113 Posts
Re: How to reboot the Nexus 5
- 01-10-2015, 07:16 PM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: How to reboot the Nexus 5?
you can reboot the iphone press and hold the power and home button to-gather until you see apple logo on screen
Its like a hard reboot i mean taking off the battery and putting it back again (classic phones style) and it also fix the issue you might be having
- 01-11-2015, 09:42 PM #11
- By gw5htc in forum HTC One SVReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Bruno Correia1 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Zorro1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:36 AM
- By TutorPros1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
- By redviper747 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:39 PM