- 1 Posts
Nexus 5 water damage
So here is the issue.
A few days back, small quantity of water fell on my N5.
I turned it off instantly. Placed in uncooked rice.
This method worked like charm.
Aftwr two days phone was working fine only a lot of water marks on display. So I ramped up phone's temperature and placed in rice again.
After 2 days water marks disappeared, but there are few bright spots left.
Pls help me in the matter.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-28-2014 at 04:50 PM.
- 03-28-2014, 04:19 PM #2
- 03-28-2014, 07:04 PM #3
- 03-30-2014, 09:10 AM #4
- By john_v in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:53 AM
- By bobbob1016 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:55 PM
- By Bluejay87 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:00 PM
- By NeilWhitear in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2014, 11:38 AM
- By BekiBeki in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:01 PM