- 03-29-2014, 10:50 PM #2Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- 03-29-2014, 10:50 PM #3
Re: Nexus 5 wireless charger not working.
Have you tried moving it around on the pad, to make sure you aren't missing the sweet spot? Also, do you have any other devices that can wirelessly charge, like a Nexus 7? It's hard to tell right now if it's your phone or the pad that's causing the problem.
Your phone doesn't have a thick case on, does it?
- 03-30-2014, 12:56 AM #6
- 03-30-2014, 09:52 AM #7
- 04-04-2014, 10:47 AM #9
- By dwat191 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:20 AM
- By roblox84 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:02 PM
- By dt81 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Hairdo771 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:16 AM
- By CMac o in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:30 PM