Red Nexus 32 Sprint

bkckoe

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why Sprint doesn't sell the Nexus 5 with 32G?

Also, I'm leaning towards getting the Red Nexus 5. Why is it only available through Google Play?

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Because Sprint/Google said so...

I'm speculating, but Sprint probably made the choice to only sell the16 GB version to keep down costs. And Google probably isn't making a ton of the red N5's so it's not worth it to ship them out to carriers. But it would probably be a better ? for Sprint or Google.

But luckily your problem can be solved by Google Play!

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Because Sprint/Google said so...

I'm speculating, but Sprint probably made the choice to only sell the16 GB version to keep down costs. And Google probably isn't making a ton of the red N5's so it's not worth it to ship them out to carriers. But it would probably be a better ? for Sprint or Google.

But luckily your problem can be solved by Google Play!

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)

I also bet on the fact that most people don't care about the Red phone nor 32GB? For the average cellphone buyer most of them will be fine with 16GB and maybe even 8GB. I bought the Red Samsung galaxy s3, s4 and nexus 5 and personally I was the only person I know who ever had a red phone between my friends. I also never seen a red phone out in public as well and people have asked me what was my phone and had asked me what case i was using lol ( I keep my phones naked). I only wish the Galaxy note 3 was in red :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12