Looks like we're adding to the Nexus family

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Looks like my wife is wanting a N5 of her own. Her current One VX is annoying her due to a storage quirk; it has 8gb onboard but it's split between "internal" and "phone" and only some apps can be moved from one to the other, resulting in the dreaded 'insufficient storage' message all too often. We both have N7's so she's familiar with stock Android and I threw Nova on her tablet, so I suspect we'll have a 4th nexus box arriving sooner rather than later :)

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It's funny, it all started when I wanted a tablet and got an N7 on release. Then she wanted one. Soon after that my old phone started to annoy the heck out of me, so I got my N5....and now she wants one.... It does make it simpler to answer the "how do I do x" questions that stumped me back when she had a BlackBerry....

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure she'll love it as much as you do. The N5 is an awesome phone

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My wife didn't like my N5 at first....till she saw how good the camera is and those gorgeous HDR+ shots. She wants one now, but waiting a bit for the next Moto X just for the size factor.

Posted via Android Central App

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Definitely. Pretty sure she's going to go for the 32gb version; she's not a fan of switching devices a lot, and the N5 will remain relevant for a long time especially given the price, and 32gb will give her plenty of breathing room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol