- 5 Posts
Nexus 5 HDMI in question
I am hoping to record my Xbox 360 with my nexus 5 and thought that if I take the HDMI cable from my Xbox and put it into a splitter with one cable going to a HDMI to micro USB and one to my TV I could record it with BMC media player and screen recorder.
So, does anyone know if it will work or not? Has anyone else tried this before?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-05-2014, 10:13 AM #2
- 04-05-2014, 10:17 AM #3
Re: Nexus 5 HDMI in question
HDMI on a phone/tablet (and game consoles, and most computers) is an output, not an input. The end.Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- By waleed az in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:34 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:18 PM
- By Diegoac3 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 11:26 AM
- By waleed az in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:34 AM
- By waleed az in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 05:42 AM