Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 138
Like Tree21Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Nexus 5: About to order

    Think I've decided to order the 32 GB black. Very excited can't wait to get it.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-05-2014 at 11:35 PM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

    Default Re: Bout to order

    Just ordered it. Black 32 GB. Ordered a SIM card adapter from Amazon


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Bout to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    Just ordered it. Black 32 GB. Ordered a SIM card adapter from Amazon


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Great choice, I just received mine last week, I love it. Best for the money.
    Thanked by:
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Congrats! Hope you enjoy your N5 as most of us are.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Cancelled my order rather have the M8 or keep my 5s


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    Cancelled my order rather have the M8 or keep my 5s




    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Id take the Nexus over the M8, $300 more for nothing major really. I wouldn't change from the 5S if its not broken or something. NOW if it was an iphone 4S id switch.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by rrballer11 View Post
    Id take the Nexus over the M8, $300 more for nothing major really. I wouldn't change from the 5S if its not broken or something. NOW if it was an iphone 4S id switch.
    I'm probably just gonna stay with the 5s and AT&T. Was gonna switch to T-Mobile so I could get unlimited data. Idk maybe I'll just keep the Nexus 5 and switch to T-Mobile. So I can get unlimited data.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    I'm probably just gonna stay with the 5s and AT&T. Was gonna switch to T-Mobile so I could get unlimited data. Idk maybe I'll just keep the Nexus 5 and switch to T-Mobile. So I can get unlimited data.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    That's not a bad idea. You could also try Metro PCS, which is owned by Tmobile.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by Iggymart View Post
    That's not a bad idea. You could also try Metro PCS, which is owned by Tmobile.
    Yeah but T-Mobile will pay ur ETF


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Thanked by:
    Scott7217 likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    Yeah but T-Mobile will pay ur ETF


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Excellent point!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Just gonna stick with the 5s AT&T. Thanks


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    I'm probably just gonna stay with the 5s and AT&T. Was gonna switch to T-Mobile so I could get unlimited data. Idk maybe I'll just keep the Nexus 5 and switch to T-Mobile. So I can get unlimited data.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Man you're really undecided.. :what:

    Went from the Note 3 to returning it.. To stay with iPhone.. To then wanting T-Mobile G2.. To then wanting Sprint..to then staying with AT&T since you said Sprint and T-Moblie suck.. now Nexus.. To now canceling Nexus and going M8..to now maybe switching again.

    Just all over the place lol :P.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by 2:
    crxssi, ttwiitch and mrsmumbles like this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Man you're really undecided.. :what:

    Went from the Note 3 to returning it.. To stay with iPhone.. To then wanting T-Mobile G2.. To then wanting Sprint..to then staying with AT&T since you said Sprint and T-Moblie suck.. now Nexus.. To now canceling Nexus and going M8..to now maybe switching again.

    Just all over the place lol :P.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    LMWAO!!! I know. Guess next time I'll only post if I change. Or have a question. Won't post what's on my mind.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    I just got my Nexus 5 and moved over from AT&T to T-Mobile and couldn't be happier. Coming from a Nexus 4. Got one for my wife and me. It was $800 with no contract. Now it's $140/month unlimited data for two lines, (the other two have a 1GB fast data limit. I was paying about $200 a month on AT&T for three lines. Love the savings.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    rrballer11 likes this.
  15. #15  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    17,077 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,429 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    LMWAO!!! I know. Guess next time I'll only post if I change. Or have a question. Won't post what's on my mind.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    I saw your post on iMore and commented to get the 32 GB Nexus from Play.

    I will admit my battery doesn't last as long as I would like, but I think that is more from my poor signal from Sprint than the device itself.

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    I saw your post on iMore and commented to get the 32 GB Nexus from Play.

    I will admit my battery doesn't last as long as I would like, but I think that is more from my poor signal from Sprint than the device itself.

    From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
    Yeah probably is Sprint. When I was with Sprint years ago I could watch the battery drain.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
  17. #17  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    17,077 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,429 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    Yeah probably is Sprint. When I was with Sprint years ago I could watch the battery drain.


    Tapped out on my GOLD 5S
    Anywhoo...I don't think there is anything wrong with creating a thread about asking for options about devices. It can be kind of nice getting different perspectives about different devices.

    Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by 2:
    Almeuit and Scott7217 like this.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    Guess next time I'll only post if I change. Or have a question. Won't post what's on my mind.
    Sometimes it's just hard to decide on a phone. Maybe you could share the thought processes behind some of your decisions? It might help people who are in a similar position.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Anywhoo...I don't think there is anything wrong with creating a thread about asking for options about devices. It can be kind of nice getting different perspectives about different devices.
    Yeah I got banned from iMore. LMWAO!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by WildCatBBN3 View Post
    Yeah I got banned from iMore. LMWAO!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's lm(w)ao? Lol??

    Posted via Android Central App
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Laughing my white a$$ off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rrballer11 likes this.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Lmao what was the ban reason?

    Posted via Android Central App
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by rrballer11 View Post
    Lmao what was the ban reason?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Idk. Not a big deal. Over and done with.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Anyway, if I were you, I wouldn't chose any other phone over the Nexus 5..... Its an all around beast and you'll always be up to date with the latest OS version.

    Posted via Android Central App
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

    Default Re: Nexus 5: About to order

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwiitch View Post
    Anyway, if I were you, I wouldn't chose any other phone over the Nexus 5..... Its an all around beast and you'll always be up to date with the latest OS version.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yeah well I've done a lot of research and it's not the one for me cuz of battery life and camera.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bought this off Newegg but want to replace it various reasons....
    By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:30 PM
  2. Galaxy S5: Where to buy?
    By Dooyas in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:11 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:19 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions