- 14 Posts
Nexus 5 with Nokia DT910 wireless charger
I picked up a Nokia DT910 wireless charger for price I couldn't pass up. Charges quickly and the phone sits at a better angle than the TYLT VU. It has an NFC tag built in and was hoping to use it to make some bed time adjustments. I just found out the built in tag is read only. Is there anything I can use this tag for, or do I need to get a writable tag and stick it on the charger. Thanks!
- By markswan in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 17Last Post: 06-01-2015, 11:49 AM
- By Dr_Collie in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:21 PM
- By turbotooslow in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:44 AM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:14 PM
- By A895 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:53 PM