- 165 Posts
Nexus 5 charging issue
I'm having an issue with charging my nexus 5. When I plug the phone into the charger it shows the phone is charging, however it is not. If I reboot my phone it begins to charge regularly. But- if I take a call it stops charging again until I reboot.
Anyone else run into this? Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix? The phone is only 2 months old.
- 04-12-2014, 10:06 AM #2
- 04-12-2014, 05:50 PM #4Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- 04-12-2014, 06:59 PM #5
- By acshaw80 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:56 AM
- By philliplavelle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 51Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:55 PM
- By da_joker3198 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 45Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:12 AM
- By xmostwanted559x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:34 AM
- By ChristyPanda in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:27 PM