- 6 Posts
Nexus 5 screen problem
My nexus 5 is suddenly having a problem with the screen that the lower half of the screen is sometimes flickering or is distorted. It has never been dropped and has never been immersed in water. Please help me to diagnose the problem as I can't RMA it. Is this a problem with the gpu or the lcd?
- 04-14-2014, 11:41 AM #2
- 04-14-2014, 11:46 AM #3
Re: Nexus 5 screen problem
Have you done any mods to the device? Change the screen dpi?
It does look like a damaged screen that needs to be replaced - if you can't RMA it then look for a replacement screen online to fix yourself. If you can life with it then that'll work as well.
- By Zahir Younis in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:48 AM
- By IIIMik3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:38 AM
- By searchmysoul4real in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:32 AM
- By smoke skull in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:02 AM
- By quarrymanpaul in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:05 AM