- 2 Posts
Organize Exchange Email into Conversations
Just got my Nexus 5 today after being an iPhone user since 2007. I have searched the forums but could not find a definitive answer to this question: How do you organize emails into conversations in Exchange using the stock email app. I can't seem to find the setting anywhere.
- 04-15-2014, 08:48 AM #2
- 3,183 Posts
Re: Organize Exchange Email into Conversations
I gave up on the stock EMail app; it is so very limited. Not only that, it would occasionally get stuck in an infinite loop and consume multi-gigabytes of cellular data and battery until my data allowance was used up or the battery went dead.
Now, for a really great Exchange client, try Touchdown HD. It is expensive (but has a 30 day full trial) and takes some time to fully appreciate, but once you have worked with it, you won't ever go back. It syncs not only your Exchange mail, but Tasks, Calendar, Reminders/Notes, Folders and, of course, Contacts. You can manipulate your Out of Office reply and signatures. And yes, it does Conversation view.
- By sweetinabug in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 51Last Post: 05-09-2016, 12:34 PM
- By adavyhou in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:47 AM
- By ZacD22 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:14 AM
- By shielrl in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:44 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:54 AM