Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My phone just died..

And after few try to turn it on and kept falling, I pressed volume up and down along with the power button all together and somehow it turned on and went to Safe mode.. Never seen that before, has that ever happened to you guys?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: My phone just died..

Never happened to me, but presumably some app crashed big time. Hopefully it has fully recovered, but if it happens again, you might have to try uninstalling some apps--preferably some of your most recently installed ones.

It might also help to wipe the system cache partition, which can help clear out some bad system data. You won't lose any personal data: [GUIDE] Nexus 5 Recovery

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

After getting into safe mode, did you get everything back to normal (after re-booting)? If not you can try this...

fixed it by using the method of holding power on for 60 seconds, while off charger, then plugging it back into charger and turning it back on.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG G4!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It went back to normal, the wallpaper got changed and some widgets that were on Lockscreen went missing. I had to add em again.. I hope it won't happen again

Posted via Android Central App