- 04-19-2014, 02:34 PM #2
- 04-19-2014, 03:15 PM #3
- 04-19-2014, 03:36 PM #4
- 04-19-2014, 03:47 PM #5
There's a good thread on XDA Developers.
Moderators: Hope this is okay that I did this.
How to Diagnose Your Battery Drain - xda-developers
- 04-19-2014, 04:20 PM #6
You didn't say what your battery drain is like. How much screen time do you get? If it's in the 3 to 4 hour range, that's about all most phones get (excluding a few with giant batteries). If you're getting much less than that, then you've got an issue going on, likely caused by a specific app.
- 04-19-2014, 05:24 PM #7
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 04-24-2014, 12:07 AM
- By Chayan Bahl in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 10:20 AM
- By Terz22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2014, 04:04 AM
- By Louise Hazell in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:05 PM
- By Michael Tung in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 03:46 PM