- 49 Posts
I look for answers but not luck.
I have noticed that several of my contacts, could be someone who I call a lot or someone I don't call very often, but the thing is that I had to add them to my Google account several times, and it is kind of annoying.
Posted from my new Nexus 5
- 05-04-2014, 03:54 AM #3
Re: Losing contacts
Ok, I think we need more details from you.
Are you adding these contacts to your Google contacts? How are you adding them--directly from the Dialer, manually entering them in the People app, or using the desktop web interface?
Are you sure your Contacts are set to sync with your Google account? Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and make sure Contacts is checked.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- By jakeypride in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:39 PM
- By sheppy1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:44 PM
- By gameson in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:45 AM
- By Tony tata in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:35 AM
- By jaikumarth in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:46 AM