Google Device Manager doesn't work
I haven't been able to get Device Manager to work on my N5. It's checked under Security/Administrators but when I open the app I get a spinning wheel and when I look at the device manage webpage it says no active devices. I've tried doing a force stop and clearing the data then restarting the app, that didn't help. What's the trick for making it work?
- 05-04-2014, 11:34 AM #2
Re: Google Device Manager doesn't work
Have you registered your device with your google account? I've never done anything to actively set it up. My devices just show up. https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0. I have N5 on stock.
If you did register it, try deleting your google acct. from the n5 then adding it again.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 05-04-2014, 12:24 PM #4
- 05-04-2014, 12:33 PM #5
- 05-04-2014, 01:50 PM #9
- By B. Diddy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 03:06 AM
- By talhiri in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:55 AM
- By cgenzano in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:27 PM
- By amcam in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:00 PM
- By hymeadowfield in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 08:52 AM