Google Nexus 5: Navigation. and Bluetooth Issue With Car
For some reason when I'm using maps navigation in my car and connected to my car's Bluetooth my media player, Poweramp, plays. I can't stop or pause the music without also stopping any turn by turn directions from coming out over the car's speakers. Its either both or nothing. There is no way I can find to stop the music. Sometimes I don't want any music playing and just my navigation. This also happens with play music as well. Very frustrating.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-11-2014, 08:11 AM #2
Re: Google Nexus 5: Navigation. and Bluetooth Issue With Car
Have you tried opening the Poweramp application and pausing it there? Or maybe forcing the application to halt to see if that will work? It should be an independent audio source.
Hope you figure it out
- By mlb11theshow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 01:28 PM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:57 PM
- By Hunter Petit in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Robelo90 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Piepuncher in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:17 PM