I recently took the case off my nexus to give it a good cleaning and noticed the volume rocker has a crack around the midpoint. I have read others complaining about this, cant find if its covered by the warranty. Has anyone experienced this? Or have experience dealing with Googles RMA process? Turn around time? Out of warranty repairs/cost?
- 05-11-2014, 05:54 AM #2
- 232 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warranty question?
on separate issue, once rma issued, i was sent a special link to play store. ordered replacement phone. hold placed on credit card. google releases hold upon return/inspection of original device. no fuss, no muss.
Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk
- By koolmoedee in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Kittypoop2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 02:48 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:17 PM
- By hollandhunter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:38 AM
- By Brent Briley in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 01:15 AM