LED Notification Light working... Eh

Deltatheros

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

I bought my Nexus 5 a few weeks back and I'm completely satisfied with it.

I just have a minor issue I just got today:
The Notification Light I used with Go SMS used to work fine, along with notifications for Emails and such. I could change the colors of the LED depending on who was texting me, and that was great.

But today it stopped working. I tried rebooting a few times, didn't help. I looked in the forums and tried the Light Flow app. And it works.

Only 'issue', now I can't have my LED changing color depending on who's texting me. Not really an issue but I'd still like to be able to use it.

tl;dr: My notification LED works only with Light Flow when it used to work with other apps.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Deltatheros.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

I bought my Nexus 5 a few weeks back and I'm completely satisfied with it.

I just have a minor issue I just got today:
The Notification Light I used with Go SMS used to work fine, along with notifications for Emails and such. I could change the colors of the LED depending on who was texting me, and that was great.

But today it stopped working. I tried rebooting a few times, didn't help. I looked in the forums and tried the Light Flow app. And it works.

Only 'issue', now I can't have my LED changing color depending on who's texting me. Not really an issue but I'd still like to be able to use it.

tl;dr: My notification LED works only with Light Flow when it used to work with other apps.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Deltatheros.

well, I would say try going to the application manager and try clearing the data and the cache stored by the GoSMS application, if that still doesn't helps you try uninstalling and then again reinstalling the application is going to help you out.

Deltatheros

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I tried clearing the data and the cache, then I reinstalled the app, it still doesn't work.
My LED doesn't work on mail either, just with Light Flow. It's weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae