- 12 Posts
I m unable to listen to anyone's voice or my voice isn't getting transmitted but if I turn on loud speakers I can hear voice as well as my.voice is transmitted.
And also I can't hear music from Google.play but can listen ringtones when someone calls but if I plug in speakers I can hear music.
- 05-14-2014, 08:43 PM #2
Re: Mic problem?
i have this issue as well. when i use my speaker phone, everything works fine. but when i turn speaker phone off and use my phone just normally, the person on the line cannot hear me speaking. my input (not sure if this is the correct term) speaker is not working but it works with speaker phone.
i have not dropped my phone, it has not been exposed to water, and it has not been exposed to high heat. what is the deal?? this is my first issue with the nexus 5.
how do we fix this???
- By Rinny-Roo NyanCat in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:14 PM
- By SteveISU in forum PoliticsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-16-2014, 12:04 PM
- By samsung-s4-lover in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:39 PM
- By Sander Domburg in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Gareth Jones2 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:42 AM