My Nexus 5 turns on but immediately shuts off
Having issue since last night. Battery was 60% approximately. I followed the holding power and volume button and it goes to "restart bootloader" then suddenly nexus shuts off within 5 sec itself. Some times it goes to "Power Off" option but my nexus 5 suddenly shuts down within 5 sec itself.
I tried several different chargers including the "official" one that came with the phone, but won't work.
- 05-22-2014, 08:51 AM #2
- 05-22-2014, 12:10 PM #4
- 05-23-2014, 06:30 AM #6
Re: My Nexus 5 turns on but immediately shuts off
I'm thinking it may be the case you are using. The power button is slightly pressed and may inadvertently stay pressed and shut down. Test it out by removing case and replicating whatever you were doing previously that caused these shut downs.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-21-2015, 12:12 AM #7
- 02-22-2016, 11:32 PM #8
- By JR A in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 10-11-2015, 09:43 AM
- By noartinhere in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2015, 09:16 AM
- By lovelygirlvst in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 07:27 AM
- By physicsdude56 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:02 AM
- By jessica_megan94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:57 PM